Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lights in the Sky near Hopkinsville

Original news photo of the witnesses 
Those of you who follow this Blog closely will have noticed that I have not posted since October 19th, very out of the ordinary for me.  This is because I have purposely waited exactly one month to continue my story, as I have come to an unnerving realization that I only now feel that I can share.  Before I begin, you may wish to refresh yourself on the facts of the infamous Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident of 1955.

Arriving at a suitable area near Hopkinsville Kentucky, I pitched my tent and prepared myself for three nights of observing the skies.  I had brought my trusty camera and special laser/prism equipment of my own design intended to reveal not only the slight refraction exhibited by transparent objects and entities, but also to indicate the activity of creatures that might be present through the dualistic particle/wave nature of light and the fundamentally probabilistic nature of quantum mechanical phenomena.

Unfortunately, I was unable to observe or record anything out of the ordinary due to three main complicating factors:

  1. On the way to Hopkinsville, I stopped and ate lunch at a delightful mexican restaurant in Charleston Missouri.  Though the huge serving of Pork Carnitas was absolutely delicious, digestive issues made careful observation impossible during the first night.
  2. Hopkinsville is very near Fort Campbell Army Base, and the constant loud roar of brightly lit helicopters made careful observation of the night sky practically impossible.
  3. Mosquitoes.
Changing my plans, I spent the third night driving back to Missouri.

Original eyewitness description
This would seem to be the end of the story for this failed adventure if not for one strange postscript:
During my return trip, about the time I was nearing the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers, I began noticing a strange metallic noise coming from the back of my vehicle, something like a metal bucket intermittently vibrating and moving.  I stopped to reposition the load twice, but the sound continued all the way home.  When I arrived in Springfield I went straight to bed without unloading my equipment.  Only when I began unloading the next morning did I come to a startling realization - None of my equipment was stored in a metal container, and none of it was capable of making the noises I heard on the trip home.  I then remembered the metallic "bucket" noises reported by the Sutton family during the original encounter incident.

I have come to the frightening conclusion that a metallic entity or creature much like those described by those eyewitnesses was able to invisibly stow away in my car and is now present in the Springfield area.


  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. http://www.cheappsychicreadingss.com/cheap-psychic-readings-by-phone/